Gurgaon’ites® Dandiya Raas & Exhibition, Edition 4 is back with the most dhamakedar event in Gurgaon!! Get yourself ready to pick up your ghagra cholis & kedios, traditional jewellery and get on the dance floor to swirl to the beats of Dandiya Raas with our favorite DJ Sanjeev Sagar Music Paradise.
Gurgaon’ites® is a facebook group comprising above 18K members. The admins of Gurgaon’ites® are organizing the grand event of Dandiya Raas & Exhibition every year, this is the 4th Edition of Dandiya Raas & Exhibition organized by us.
Date: 13th October 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Community Centre, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon.
Time: 6 pm onwards till 11.30 pm.
The event has proved to be better and more entertaining with each passing year. We reach a total footfall of almost 500-800 people every year from all over Delhi-NCR. Entry ticket (does not include food) is required to be a part of this event. Free Dandiya sticks are available with each ticket (on first come first serve basis). Come and join us for full-on masti, dancing to rhythmic beats, clittering clattering of sticks, electrifying flow of colours and lights, food and goodies.
Gurgaon’ites® Dandiya Raas & Exhibition (Edition 4) EVENT ATTRACTIONS:
- Free-of-cost (on first come first basis) wooden colourful dandiya sticks decorated with gotta and ghungroo would be provided
- Trained dancers helping with steps
- DJ music by Music Paradise
- Lucky draw, gifts and gift vouchers for best dressed couple, best dressed male/ female, best dancers, etc
- Kids area – bouncy, exciting gifts and activities for kids
- Photo Booth
- Food stalls (ticket cost doesn’t include food)
- Shopping Exhibition
- Professional Photography by Raman Photography
- Beautifully decorated event venue by Special Occasions – A unit of Luthra Tent House
Our event tickets are priced at Rs. 350 per person (children above 8 years also require tickets) and include free dandiya sticks (on first come first basis) all above highlights except food and shopping.