Asiad Circus will immerse you into a new kind of magical world, A kind you’ve never seen before, with guess what, No Hogwarts required! After years of training and practice, the artists are able to pull off stunts better than you’ll ever see in Hollywood, and they don’t even get to retake them! We bet you won’t allow any of your friends to miss the opportunity to witness this amazing live show.
- Age Limit: 3+
- You, the ticket purchaser and/or ticket bearer (“you”) agree with Sagu Dreamland Pvt. Ltd (“the Seller”) to the following terms and conditions in relation to the Asiad Circus Live Delhi Event 2017 show to which this ticket applies (“the Event”):
- In the event of an issue beyond the Seller’s control which negatively impacts or is likely negatively to impact the safety or set up of the Event, including but not limited to adverse weather, security issues, accidental damage or injury to equipment or personnel, the Seller may postpone the Event in whole or at its election. Any such postponement will be notified to you. If the Event is postponed to any Day, your ticket will be valid for the notified Day and you will not be entitled to a refund. Please keep your ticket.
- If the Event cannot take place either on the main scheduled date or on the notified Day, then the Event will be canceled and you will be entitled to a refund. To receive a refund, you must within 30 days of the cancellation of the Event, e-mail the ticket with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund due to cancellation.
- The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the venue.
- The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute riders and performers, advertised events or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop the Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The following items are prohibited from the Event – still cameras of professional quality as determined by Seller, video or movie cameras, audio and/or video recorders, banners, goods intended for sale and/or any item which may injure or annoy other persons or hamper/impede the conduct of the Event including chairs, umbrellas, tomatoes, eggs, bottles, platforms or anything that can be used to erect platforms or obstruct the view of patrons.
- You understand that the Event may be filmed or photographed and that by your attendance at the Event you are automatically granting to the Seller and its agents and assigns without compensation the irrevocable right to include your image, voice and/or likeness in or out of context in any such film or photograph and to use the same in any media for any purpose throughout the world in perpetuity.
- You must comply with all signs, instructions, and directions regulating the event, with all directions of all police, security personnel, and officials and with all conditions of entry applicable to the Event venue.
- You consent to and will permit the search and inspection of your person and/or possessions (including clothing and bags) at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage (other than for infants or medical reasons), drink containers, drink coolers or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No gang colours, patches or other items that signify gang membership may be displayed at the Event. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue.
- Entry may be refused and no refund is given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded, scalped, used to artificially inflate the value of another item and/or are not purchased directly from the ticketing agent.
- You release and indemnify the Seller against any loss, damage, claim or demand (whether personal injury, death or property damage) suffered by you or the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees, and assignees), or any third party which occurs as a result (directly or indirectly) of your acts or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise) or your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
- The stunts performed in the Event are dangerous. It is a condition of your entry into the venue that to the fullest extent permitted by law you release and indemnify the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees, and assignees) and the venue from any loss, damage, claim or demand to arise as a consequence of your attendance at the Event.
- You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from the venue safely and exercising all due care. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller accepts no liability for any loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from the venue or from the parking of vehicles at or near the venue.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refusal of entry to the Event venue or removal from the Event venue.