24 Dec Onwards Ansal Plaza Mall: New Delhi | ₹249 Onwards
Jassie Gill & Babbal Rai- 6:30pm onwards-25 Dec
DJ Sumit- 8:00pm onwards-24 Dec
Barkha-7:00 p.m-7:30 p.m onwards-23 Dec
Sukhe & Shrey Sean- 6:30 pm onwards-24 Dec
The B.Y.O.H Food Fest
Bring Your Own Hunger…
Because we have got the rest covered!
BYOH is a uniquely planned and tastefully cur
- Open to all
- Beware of fake/colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of rescheduling.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Wristbands will be issued as pre-ticket category post entry into the event. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- Alcohol permitted by legal drinking age (LDA) only. Alcohol permit bands are available in the venue against valid photo id proof.
- Each ticket admits one person only. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Artist lineup and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/ members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the Event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
- Drugs are not allowed.
- Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms, and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any pre or After-parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; organizers encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- Any disputes to be settled under Delhi jurisdiction courts only.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder’s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.