31 Jan Onwards NSIC Ground: Okhla | ₹250 Onwards
Are you an art enthusiast or would you like to learn more about art? Don’t miss your chance to visit the 11th edition of India Art Fair – the leading platform to discover Modern and Contemporary South Asian art – taking place from 31 January to 3 February 2019 in New Delhi. Put simply, it is the biggest event in India’s cultural calendar, with over 70 pioneering galleries presenting some of the world’s most iconic artists. A series of talks and artist projects — spanning film and live performance – also make it an established destination for exploring the region’s creative landscape.
Be the first to see this year’s show with our new Thursday Preview Pass. These exclusive passes give you and a friend early and unlimited access on all days of the fair and include a limited-edition tote bag. As a special guest of the Fair, you will have the opportunity to attend a VIP programme featuring tours of major museums, gallery exhibitions and more. The tickets cover entry for two guests, for all four days of the fair. They are strictly limited and only available for purchase online before 31 January 2019.
The Fair also offers Single and Three-Day passes, as well as concessions for full-time students with proof of valid student ID. Grab yours now!
- Open to all
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Children below 12 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- No knapsacks, smoking, firearms, explosives, and touching of artworks.
- Organisers are not responsible for any loss or theft of any personal objects.
- Inform the nearest security officer on seeing a suspicious object.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.