05 Jan Onwards Aerocity: Delhi | ₹1250 Onwards
Welcome to Cirque du Soleil ‘BAZZAR’, the global theatrical leader’s 43rd production. The show’s world premiere in India is slated for this November, under the iconic big top tent.
‘BAZZAR’ is a jaw-dropping medley of all the things we love about Cirque du Soleil: spectacular acrobatics, foot-stomping music, dance, drama, colour, creativity, comedy, magical lighting and more. It’s a true blockbuster!
The acrobatic spectacle will kick off with shows in Mumbai from November 15 and Delhi from December 25. Cirque du Soleil is being brought to India for the very first time by BookMyShow.
Having performed in over 60 countries, Cirque du Soleil takes spectators into magical worlds with top-notch acrobatics, impressive choreography and fascinating characters. Cirque du Soleil stands for ambition, fitness, precision, balance, innovation, emotion and positive energy.
Prepare to be floored by this once-in-a-lifetime experience, a never-before-seen show in an all-new format of entertainment.
- By accepting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the full terms and conditions.
- Admits one (1) person of age 2 years and above only.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- Entry to the venue will start one hour before the performance time
- Strictly No Late Entry will be permitted
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the schedule of the event without prior intimation.
- Entry will be permitted after thorough security check and through specified entrances only.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- No eatables, drinks, liquids, bottles, cans, tins, bags, lighters, matches and flammable items, illegal or hazardous substances are allowed inside the venue and the seating area.
- Consumption of banned items/substances are strictly prohibited at the venue.
- The use of audio and/or video equipment including still cameras and any recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- All electronics including cell phones must be switched off inside the venue once the performance commences.
- This ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the event organiser and the management of the venue and the ticketing company.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, injury, losses, liabilities and expenses resulting or arising as a result of the event or any part of it.
- The organiser, the venue and the ticketing company shall not be liable for any difficulties caused by an unauthorised copy or reproduction of this ticket. Except as set out herein the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, cancelled or returned once bought.
- The ticket fee is refundable in the event the performance is cancelled by the organiser. Any other fees in connection with the performance including parking fees, per ticket internet handling fee and per order processing fee shall be non-refundable.
- The ticket is not valid for entry if the security features affixed on the ticket are tampered with.
- Parking at the venue at owners own risk.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Your co-operation is solicited.
- Any dispute or claim to be settled shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bombay High Court.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organiser.
- In order to maintain high quality of user experience, Bigtree may collect certain information (including but not limited to personally identifiable information) from you such as name, e-mail address or telephone number at the time of booking/registration/payment. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby give your consent to Bigtree to collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle all information as provided herein for its own purposes.